- Welcome back to Desert Star. When entering “The Room Where FUN Happens”, please make every effort to distance yourself from others when in the lobby and restrooms.
- To create a safe and comfortable environment, we are following state and health department guidelines for limited guest capacity.
- We are also following state and county requirements to “Wear a Mask” at all times.
Health & Safety
- Our entire team will have a health and temperature check prior to the start of each shift.
- We will wear a mask at all times and team members handling food or drinks will also wear gloves.
- All guests must wear a mask/face covering at all times, except when eating.
- If we learn an employee or guest tests positive for COVID we will follow the State and health protocols.
- All team members will receive ongoing training on updated health and safety guidelines.
Highest Standards of Cleanliness in Food Preparation & Beyond
Our dedicated team of employees (many of them, your children) will ensure:
- This FUN place is cleaned thoroughly before you arrive and during the show
- High-touch areas are disinfected regularly
- All food, when provided, will be prepared and served by mask and glove wearing team members
- Upon request, disposable silverware is available.
It’s our honor to provide you an unforgettable LIVE STAGE experience including great food and hilarious fun!
- Great service, hilarious laughter and family FUN are at the heart of our family friendly business.
- Although it might feel a bit different, it’s our privilege to entertain you as we’ve done for 31 years.
- Our amazing and talented actors regret they will not be greeting you in the lobby after the show as they have done for so many years. We need both you and them to remain healthy for your next visit.
- We promise you’ll leave having laughed hard, because… LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.