We offer standard ticket pricing, group rates, and Season Tickets. If you are looking for discounts, we highly recommend purchasing Season Tickets.
Not only do you get an entire season of laughs at a discounted rate, you never have to worry about sold out shows and can select your seats before standard ticket purchasers. See what options work best for you.
If you need to make a change later to your reservation and your tickets are in the box office, you can simply call us and make the change over the phone at 801-266-2600. For this reason, we don’t normally mail tickets. You can pick up your tickets at the box office on the night of the show.
We don’t give refunds; however, if you call at least 48 hours before the performance we can exchange your tickets for another performance. If you have your tickets in hand you must bring them to the box office no later than 48 hours prior to your scheduled date to exchange them for another performance. If you do not wish to move the tickets to another date we can give you an in-house credit to use at a later date. When you want to use it, simply give us a call. All sales for Dinner Theatre events are final.
Although Desert Star is a family-oriented theater, bringing infants and toddlers is not appropriate for a live theater and is not allowed. Everyone who attends the performance must have a paid seat. We recommend our shows for children 5 years and older.
- Keep laughing all season long. Season Tickets are your key to saving up to 30% off regularly priced tickets. See which type of Season Tickets work best for you!
- Want to bring a group to see a show? We offer discounts for groups of 12 or more. Call 801-266-2600 to arrange a group rate.
In order to secure a Group Reservation:
• A 20% deposit is required when making Group Reservations.
• Payment in full is due no later than 30 days before the
• All tickets are subject to sales tax.
• Group rates are not available in December.